Westinghouse VR-6025Z 60-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV

This review is from: Westinghouse VR-6025Z 60-Inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV (Electronics)
I first ordered the LG 60PV450 plasma TV (approximately $1100). The LG plasma had an amazing picture quality and ultra fast 600Hz refresh rate, however, provided too much glare due to the reflective glass.

I then bought this Westinghouse since it was also 60" and about $150 less!

I don't have any glare issues with this TV. The picture quality is great, not quite as incredible as the LG however. I don't have both TV's side by side so I don't think picture quality really matters all that much. The refresh rate on this TV of 120Hz isn't a hinderance, fast motion still looks comparable in my opinion with the LG plasma.

My only gripe is the picture settings. You can only choose: standard, dynamic or mild. I like the way MOST TV's have preset settings such as: movie, game, vivid, standard, etc. This is the first TV that I have actually had to set the levels myself (user setting).

All in all, this is an exceptional TV for the price. I believe at this time this is the BEST TV for the value!